Hungarian National Gallery
The Hungarian National Gallery occupies the central building of the Royal Palace, on Castle Hill in Budapest, and offers a commanding view of the city. It was founded in 1957 and moved to this location in 1975. It is connected to the Hungarian Fine Arts museum, but here at the Palace, the collection includes rather 19th and 20th Century art, with a sprinkling of medieval and renaissance stone carvings and Gothic wooden sculptures.
Address: 1014 Budapest, Szent György tér 2
Phone number: +36 (1) 3560049
Fax: +36 (1) 2126631
Contact: Ms Helga Horváth
Type of spot: Museum
Other facilities: Party service