Think Hungary - More than expected
- Easy access. Short flights from all European capitals: flight times less than 3 hours, multiple connections.
- Value for money. Hungary is one of the best in price and value in Europe right now.
- Budapest Spa capital of Europe. There are few more suitable places worldwide where the uplifting cultural experience could better be combined with the rejuvenating experience of a health spa treatment than Budapest.
- Well-developed infrastructure for conferences and incentives. Deluxe and five star hotels, well skilled and knowledgeable guides, legendary art of cuisine, widely varied, extraordinary venues.
- Cultural wealth, integral part of European culture. The possibility of listening to contemporary and classical music, opera performed by internationally renowned stars, fiery local gypsy music, top class jazz, the ever popular operetta, folk music and dance in one of Budapest's numerous concert halls, opera houses, restaurants, bars and music clubs. There are a variety of museums, art galleries and exhibition halls to explore.
- Legacy of gastronomic excellence. 4 Michelin star restaurants are waiting for you to explore. Dine in luxurious but still affordable restaurants offering the best of world famous Hungarian cuisine and wines. Gastronomic delights at authentic cafes, bistro style restaurants, and wine bars.
- Shopping. You can find all major fashion brands from international to local designers right in the heart of the city center. Ceramics, embroideries, hand painted Herend and Zsolnay porcelain, antiques, Halas - lace, delicacies like red paprika, salami, excellent brandies and world famous wines e.g. Aszú of Tokaj, Egri Bikavér, etc.
- Scenic beauties. The country takes pride in its 10 national parks and 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the largest freshwater lake in Central Europe, Lake Balaton; a perfect summer holiday resort and most popular spot for water sports. Hévíz, central Europe's biggest thermal lake, strewn with water lilies, is famous for its healing properties. Romantic Danube Bend, pretty towns in the countryside, nicely manicured vineyards.
- Friendly people, genuine hospitality, public safety. You will simply feel comfortable.